Attractions & Things To Do
For other ideas:http://www.santacruz.org/things-to-do
- Santa Cruz Warf. Take a stroll on the boardwalk, take in incredible views, enjoy the little shops, grab something to eat-maybe some clam chowder, fishing, and spot the barking sea lions and other sea life.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Rides, restaurants, miniature golf, and family bowling, all located on a mile of sandy beach. Free addmission.
- Free concert on Friday on the Main Beach (Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk) takes place at 6:30 and 8:30 pm.
- Water front walks: West Cliff Drive, East Cliff Drive, Loch Trail.
- Hikes: Berry Creek Falls at Big Basin State Park, Wilder Ranch State Park, Henry Cowell Redwood State Park, Quail Hollow Ranch
- Downtown Santa Cruz: A "humbly hip" area with art galleries, boutiques, side walk performers and more.